1. Anyone wishing to come to church and is not able to drive,Please call to make arrangements to have someone pick you up.
2. If you, or someone from the parish, is in the hospital, for any reason, Please call Fr.
3. Anyone wishing to come to church, at any time, to light a candle or for prayer, call with the timeand day to open the doors. The church is available to everyone.
4. Communion: Only baptized/ chrismated Orthodox Christians who have prepared through Prayer, fasting, alms giving, and recent Confession may receive Communion. If you would like To become Orthodox, please see Father.
5. Holy Bread (Antidoron): After Communion, those who have received the Body & Blood of Christ should consume a piece of bread to cleanse the mouth of the holy gifts. As the Bread is blessed, it should be handled with great care and not be broken or passed around by, Or among the laity. Everyone is welcome to come forward at the end of Liturgy to reverence the Cross, and receive a piece of the holy bread. Most importantly, NO part of the bread, or crumbs, should fall on the ground.
6. Your 2019 Parish Council:
Fr. Eudokimos, Parish Priest 318-325-1764; e-mail: email@example.com
President: The duties of the President will be split between the four members of the Council. Yours in Christ, Fr. Eudokimos
Vice President: None
Treasurer: John Forsell, 318-737-9291; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Walt Garlington, 318-345-7685; e-mail: email@example.com
Member: Caliope Poulos; 318-435-4475; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: Diane James; 318-537-4525
7.Tithing, giving 10% of one’s income is God-pleasing,As are all gifts offered by pious and cheerful givers with humble hearts.Also, a new card must be on file each year for members to be in “good standing”. Stewardship Cards are available in the Narthex.
8. For those who are assigned, “Refreshments” on Sundays, we ask to “tidy up” after coffee.PLEASE remember to:Throw away any remaining coffee grinds in the coffee maker;Throw away any remaining coffee in the pots;Un-plug the coffee maker.Throw away any lingering trash.Wipe down any dirty surfaces on counters and tables.Wash all utensils/pots/pans used and return them to their proper place.Take any remaining trash out.Turn off all lights, A/C or heating units.And finally, make sure the building is locked.THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD BE THE LAST ONES TO LEAVE THE HALL.THANK YOU for your understanding.
9.Please remember Sts. Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Churchwhen making or changing your will. You have supported the Church all these years, you can also support it in perpetuity.
10. In event you would like to make a donation in “Memory of” (Memorial); orthe “Health of” (Celebrants); please make your check payable to Sts. Constantine & Helen; and memo accordingly. Thank you.
11. Check out the Church’s activities on our website, www.constantine-helen.org; or, follow your monthly “paper bulletin”; or, your daily “e-mails”; or, “Like” us on our Facebook page.
12. If anyone would like to add; correct; or even remove a name(s) for theMemorial; Prayer; or Celebrant List(s), PLEASE contact Andrianos Antis atStAntipas@aol.com or by mail: 107 Choctaw Drive, West Monroe LA 71291-7030.
13. If anyone would like to be added, or removed, from the church’se-bulletin mailing list, please send your request to email@example.com.
Please continue to pray for:
Crissie Bains and Family
Father David Buss
Mrs. Nellie Hall and Family
The Dean Macheras Family
Caliope Poulos and Family
The Tennyson Family
Mrs. Carol Webster
Gus, Stella and Sophia Antis
08-Great Martyr Prokopios
19-St. Macrina Diane James-Nameday
Father David Buss-Birthday
27-Panteleimon the Great Martyr
Sts. Constantine & HelenGreek Orthodox Church
2011 Forsythe AvenueMonroe LA 71201
The StSC&HGOC Internet Ministry is made possible by the generous support of the Andrianos G. Antis Family